Hong Kong Tax And Accounting

Tax & Accounting:


There is no ‘offshore’ legislation in Hong Kong, all companies are incorporated under the same legislation regardless.  However companies that do not derive income from Hong Kong are not subject to tax, thereby effectively making it an zero tax  option.

Hong Kong Tax and Accounting Services:

Depending on your company’s needs, we can work with you as your bookkeeper, accountant, comptroller or a business advisor

We can support your company with accounting services and timely, relevant advice.  We offer a full range of solutions that will leave the day-to-day accounting and tax worries to us so that you can focus on your business.

Tax Planning:

  • Tax Planning
  • Tax optimisation strategy advise and implementation
  • Corporate taxes planning
  • Personal taxes planning
  • Tax optimised Business exit strategies

Accounting services:

  • Bookkeeping & Year-End Financial Statements Services
  • Data entry / bookkeeping records into accounting software
  • Reconciliation of bank statements
  • Reconciliation of Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables
  • Preparation of accounting reports and financial statements in accordance as per Hong Kong reporting requirements
  • Consolidation accounting and /or preparation of group financial statements
  • Employee salary statutory deductions calculation
  • Payment arrangements to employees and statutory authorities
  • Tax Return Filing Services

Overview of compliance and annual reporting requirements

Private Hong Kong limited companies must maintain the following:

  • HK registered address (PO Box not acceptable)
  • HK company secretary (individual or body corporate)
  • At least one director who is a natural person (local or foreigner, over 18)
  • At least one shareholder (person or body corporate; local or foreigner, over 18)
  • An appointed auditor (unless the company is dormant
  • Maintain and keep appropriate accounting records compliant with Financial Reporting Standards
  • Submit annually:
    • Filing of Annual Return with Companies Registry
    • Annual Return signed by a director, company secretary, manager or authorized representative with the Companies Registry (dormant companies do not need to submit)
    • The Annual Return must be filed once in every calendar year (except in the year of its incorporation) within 42 days of the anniversary of the company’s incorporation date


Inquiries & Free Advice