Marshall Islands Key Benefits
- Same business day incorporation
- Marshall Islands IBCs exempt from local tax
- No requirement to file financial statements or to complete annual returns
- High level of confidentiality and in terms of potential risk of information disclosure to foreign Governments, the Marshall Islands is probably one of the most secure and confidential offshore jurisdictions
- No currency exchange controls and capital can be expressed in any currency
- No requirement for residency of Directors or Shareholders, and there is no obligation for an annual meeting to be held in the Marshall Islands
- Migration of domicile permitted both into and out of the jurisdiction
- No minimum company share capital requirement in Marshall Islands
- Minimum number of Marshall Islands company directors is one (non-resident and corporate directors allowed).
- Company secretary is require for Corporations (can be same as Director)
- There is a choice for public records: you may choose to file information on director/shareholder at the Public Register, or you may keep it
- No requirement for filing of company financial accounts or audit
- Available name-endings for a Marshall Islands offshore corporation: “Limited”, “Corporation, “Incorporated”, “Society Anonyme”, “Aktiengesellschaft”, or abbreviations “Ltd.”, “Corp.”, “Inc.”, “S.A.”, “A.G.