There are a number of methods of obtaining a Cyprus Passport, giving freedom of movement to the rest of Europe, as per the Schengen Agreement.
Key Advantages of obtaining Cypriot Citizenship
- You and your immediate family can enjoy free movement of travel, to study, reside and work in any European country.
- Your partner and children can easily obtain Cypriot citizenship as well.
- Invest in property or land within the EU as you please.
- As of 2016, those with a Cyprus passport have visa-free access to 158 different countries and territories, making the Cypriot passport rank in 16thplace globally as per the Visa Restrictions Index.
Citizenship by Investment
You can enjoy these benefits by applying for Cyprus citizenship, through one of the best Passport by Investment Programmes, allowing you to receive a Cyprus passport in 3 months or less.
Becoming an EU citizen allows access to some of the best free educational and healthcare institutions worldwide. Gaining dual citizenship is an effective tool for tax planning, business development and may also protect against political instability.
The criteria requires investment in government bonds & shares, real estate or private companies in Cyprus. You can also deposit funds to Banks in Cyprus, or buy real estate or land. Including purchasing a new company or reallocating an existing one to Cyprus.
Citizenship by Naturalisation
You may qualify for naturalisation if:
- You have been a permanent resident in Cyprus for 7 consecutive years.
- You have been a permanent resident in Cyprus for 5 consecutive years and you are child/parent of Cypriot citizen