Offshore Bank AccountSecure, Confidential and Cost Effective Offshore Banking Solutions
Opening an Offshore Bank Account:
We introduce client to banks for business and private accounts, in order to undertake commercial activity, deposit and safe keeping of funds and as part of wealth management plans.
- No visit required (depending on bank)
- Costs from 250 euro
- New account can be open in a little as 24 hours
- All banks we work with offer Debit Cards and e-Banking
Factors to Consider:
- Quality of regulation and access to deposit and investor protection and insurance schemes (consider EU-wide deposit protection scheme up to 100,000 euro)
- Political and economic stability of the jurisdiction in which a bank is regulated
- Parent company or similarly guarantees
- Rating agency score
Choosing an Offshore Bank Account:
After we know a little about your business, we can advise about the most suitable bank for your needs and requirements; based on nationality, residence and domicile of our owners; the business and; business activities. Banks often have policies that deny or restrict certain classes of client, or types of business activities. Different banks have different rates of charges and requirement different minimum balance requirements.