RAK Process & Requirements
- Required documents: In addition to information about the new company and the proposed activity, the required documents will include;
- For Individual Applicants; Colour Passport copy; Original bank reference letter; Proof of residence (recent utility bill / phone bill)
- For Non-Individual Applicants; In addition to the above requirements for every officer of the parent entity (Directors and Secretary); Copy of company certificates; Board resolution of the parent company and; Certificate of Good Standing
- Application together with personal documents and Articles of Incorporation are sent to the authorities
- Upon acceptance of the application, a Certificate of Existence/Incorporation is issued.