Seychelles Key Benefits
The Seychelles are a chain of islands in the Indian Ocean with a long history as a stable and reputable offshore financial centre and, as an ex-British colony, English is the language of government, law and business.
The key benefits a Seychelles Company can provide are:
- Seychelles International Business Companies have no tax liabilities.
- There is no minimum share capital requirement.
- No nationality restrictions on Directors or Shareholders and 100% foreign ownership is permitted.
- Only one Director and one Shareholder is required and these can be the same person.
- Minimal reporting requirements; no audit or tax returns are required.
- Cost effective ongoing maintenance.
- No requirement for a company Secretary.
- High degree of confidentiality with no public register of Shareholders or Directors and nominees can be used if required.
- No requirement for annual meeting to be held in the Seychelles, can be held anywhere in the world.
- There are no foreign exchange controls and funds can be freely in an out of the country.