Hong Kong Company Formation
0% company tax
SUITABLE for WORLD MARKETS with a SIMPLE tax system.
Hong Kong was a British Colony but is now part of the Republic of China as a Special Administrative Region (SAR) within the Republic of China and has retained its own legal system, based on the British law. The official languages are English and Chinese.and it is considered one of the World’s major international financial centres.
There is no ‘offshore’ legislation in Hong Kong, all companies are incorporated under the same legislation regardless. However companies that do not derive income from Hong Kong are not subject to tax, thereby effectively making it an zero tax option.
Corporate/company tax is 0% on income not derived from Hong Kong.
|Company Tax||0% (non HK income)||Shareholder||Required|
|Time Required||2 Weeks||Share Capital||No Minimum.|
|Company Type||Limited / Ltd||Bearer Shares||Allowed|
Website & Branding
- Get a domain name and website for your business. Costs start from only €300
- Build brand and market your business: logo and branding design – contact us for details
How it Works
We Assess the best options for you (FREE ADVICE)
We meet you on Skype to confirm your ID – NO VISIT REQUIRED
After payment we start the process
How to Order
- Chat on website (bottom right)
- Email – email@example.com
- Phone – 00357 25103904
We send you an information form and start the process
How to Pay
CONTACT US NOW
We will assess your options FREE
Hong Kong Company Formation Package Fee.
Hong Kong Company Formation // €2499
Company Documents are provided with apostile including:
- Memorandum & Articles
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Shareholder Certificate
- Directors Certificate
- Certificate of Registered Address
Nominee Shareholder // €400
- Nominee shareholder (optional) can provide enhanced privacy.
- Trust deed included.
Nominee Director // €500
- Nominee Director (optional) can provide enhanced privacy and demonstrate presence in Hong Kong.
Hong Kong Bank Account // €949
- Visit is required
- Full suite of business services
- Debit / ATM cards
Accounting // €900
- Accounting services for up to 100 items/entries per year
- Hong Kong is a major trading centre. Hong Kong Companies enjoy a high reputation and are less likely to be regarded as a tax avoidance company
- English is an official language and main business language and all reporting can be submitted English
- An excellent banking system and communications infrastructure
- Simple tax system
- No restrictions on appointment of foreign Shareholders or Directors
- Low cost of incorporation and maintenance
- No minimum requirements for share capital
- Foreign sourced trade profit is not subject to Hong Kong income tax
- There is no capital gains taxes in Hong Kong
- There is no withholding tax on interest, dividends and royalty
- Foreign dividends are not a subject to Hong Kong income tax
- There is no ‘offshore’ legislation in Hong Kong, all companies are incorporated under the same legislation regardless.
- However companies that do not derive income from Hong Kong are not subject to tax, thereby effectively making it an zero 0% tax option.
Email Us Directly.