Seychelles Company Formation
0% company tax
Seychelles IBC’s have NO Tax Liabilities.
The Seychelles is an ex-British colony in the Indian Ocean. A Seychelles offshore companies benefits from 0% corporate tax, good asset protection and confidentiality. There is no requirement to submit public reports or audit, but IBCs are must keep accounts and registers. Seychelles also offers “Special Licences” to companies wishing to offer regulated services (see Seychelles Special Licence Company for more information).
|Annual Reporting||Not Required||Director||Required|
|Annual Audit||Not Required||Secretary||Included|
|Time Required||2 Weeks||Share Capital||No Minimum.|
|Company Type||Limited / Ltd||Bearer Shares||Not Allowed|
Website & Branding
- Get a domain name and website for your business. Costs start from only €300
- Build brand and market your business: logo and branding design – contact us for details
How it Works
We Assess the best options for you (FREE ADVICE)
We meet you on Skype to confirm your ID – NO VISIT REQUIRED
After payment we start the process
How to Order
- Chat on website (bottom right)
- Email – email@example.com
- Phone – 00357 25103904
We send you an information form and start the process
How to Pay
CONTACT US NOW
We will assess your options FREE
Seychelles Company Formation Package Fee.
Seychelles Company Formation // €900
Company Documents are provided with apostile including:
- Memorandum & Articles
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Shareholder Certificate
- Directors Certificate
- Certificate of Registered Address
Nominee Shareholder // €400
- Nominee shareholder (optional) can provide enhanced privacy.
- Trust deed included.
Nominee Director // €400
- Nominee Director (optional) can provide enhanced privacy and demonstrate presence in Seychellles.
Bank Account // €949
- No visit required
- Full suite of business services
- Debit / ATM cards
Accounting // €900
- Accounting services for up to 100 items/entries per year
- Seychelles International Business Companies have no tax liabilities.
- There is no minimum share capital requirement.
- No nationality restrictions on Directors or Shareholders and 100% foreign ownership is permitted.
- Only one Director and one Shareholder is required and these can be the same person.
- Minimal reporting requirements; no audit or tax returns are required.
- Cost effective ongoing maintenance.
- No requirement for a company Secretary.
- High degree of confidentiality with no public register of Shareholders or Directors and nominees can be used if required.
- No requirement for annual meeting to be held in the Seychelles, can be held anywhere in the world.
- There are no foreign exchange controls and funds can be freely in an out of the country.
0% Company Tax
Email Us Directly.