UK Ltd Company Formation
19% company tax
We have a UK office where we excel in UK services, with FULL SUPPORT.
We are experienced company formation agents in the UK. Unlike many other agents, we offer a full range of services for non-resident clients, including; Company Formation; Accounting services and Bank account introductions. Our Non-Resident Package is for international clients based anywhere in the World, who are non United Kingdom residents. We offer a full range of services to support you and your new company.
The most popular type of trading company in the UK is a private company limited by shares, which limits the owners’ liability.
Our “Non-Resident Package” includes everything you need to open a UK “Ltd” company and to immediately start business.
|Annual Audit||Required||Secretary||Not Required|
|Time Required||1 Day Process||Share Capital||No Minimum.|
|Company Type||Limited / Ltd||Bearer Shares||Not Allowed|
Website & Branding
- Get a domain name and website for your business. Costs start from only €300
- Build brand and market your business: logo and branding design – contact us for details
How it Works
We Assess the best options for you (FREE ADVICE)
We meet you on Skype to confirm your ID – NO VISIT REQUIRED
After payment we start the process
How to Order
- Chat on website (bottom right)
- Email – email@example.com
- Phone – 00357 25103904
We send you an information form and start the process
How to Pay
CONTACT US NOW
We will assess your options FREE
UK ltd Company Formation Package Fee.
UK ltd Company Formation // £99
- Companies House £13 Fee Included
- Ready to trade. Your company will be ready to start trading upon formation.
- Super-Fast Online Formation No signatures or paperwork
- All company documents sent to you by email:
- Certificate of incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of association
- Share certificate
- Company register with first entries
- Free Cancellation in the first 12 months
- Free Support for the life of your company
- Registered office services. An excellent business address to keep your home address off the public record.
- Directors Service Address An excellent address to keep your director’s home address off the public record.
- “Virtual address” mail forwarding service which is an excellent way of boosting your companies image.
- Bound Memorandum & Articles of Association. A bound copy of the memorandum and articles of association.
- Printed Minutes of First Board Meeting. A printed copy of the first board meeting minutes.
Nominee Shareholder // £350
- Nominee shareholder (optional) can provide enhanced privacy.
- Trust deed included.
UK Bank Account // £700
- No visit required
- Full suite of business services
- Debit / ATM cards
Contact us for more information on the Barclays Account Application.
Accounting // £900
- Accounting services for up to 100 items/entries per year
- Limited liability
- Potential tax advantages
- Cost Effectiveness
- The rate of Corporation Tax you pay depends on how much profit your company makes.
- Rates for Corporation Tax starting 1 April 2018:
- Main rate (all profits except ring fence profits) = 19%
- Special rate for unit trusts and open-ended investment companies = 20%
- In 2016, the UK government announced that in 2020, the Corporation Tax main rate (for all profits except ring fence profits) would reduce to = 17%.
- Standard Rate = 20% (Most goods and services)
- Reduced rate = 5% (Some goods and services, eg children’s car seats and home energy)
- Zero rate = 0% (Most food and children’s clothes)
Email Us Directly.